Sunday 7 September 2014

Wk 6: Digital Tech // Portrait Touch Up Photoshop

 Original Image: Supplied by Lynda.com




Retouched Image: Here I followed the Lynda.com Tutorial and retouched according to their instructions as much as possible. Half of this I did at home and the other half in class. Doing it at home meant I was able to stop and start the video and to make sure I understood a process and/or do it again. This exercise was great for clarifying a retouching process, starting out by creating groups which then in turn gave you a clear work flow, reminding you what to do next. I particularly got a lot out the work done on changing the light in the image using curves and layer masks to focus the eye as well as the skin softening filters which I have gone ob to use in other images. 



No comments:

Post a Comment