Monday 8 September 2014

Wk 8: Self Directed // Fast Shutter

I hadn't really played much with a fast shutter - at least not intentionally. So last night I attempted to stop a lei in mid air. This was far more difficult than I thought it would be! Getting the timing of the shutter and throw working together only worked a couple of times. Plus it was hard to get it in focus without something to stand in.

Composition: I choose the green wall so you would be able to see the lei - and probably should have moved the table so that the area was clear but I liked the result of the falling of the Lei in the domestic setting.

These were my results:















Shot Details:
Aperture: f / 1.4
Shutter Speed: 1/3200
ISO: 3200















Shot Details:
Aperture: f / 1.4
Shutter Speed: 1/3200
ISO: 3200
















Shot Details:
Aperture: f / 1.4
Shutter Speed: 1/3200
ISO: 3200

No comments:

Post a Comment